Crane Hot Line’s Annual Top Trainer Awards
For Crane and Rigging Trainers in Construction and Heavy Industry
THE JOURNEY TO SAFETY STARTS WITH TRAINERS WHO LEAD THE WAY
- Industry and Peer Recognition
- Promoting a Culture of Safety
- Investing in the Future
Crane Hot Line will recognize the industry’s top trainers in an awards program to be featured in the magazine and in an awards ceremony at the General Assembly Meeting of the Association of Crane & Rigging Professionals
Crane & Rigging Trainers will be recognized for having a positive impact on students, the work environment or the industry through the use of innovative training techniques or hands-on instruction, by encouraging peer or corporate accountability, and/or through quantitative or anecdotal evidence that the training was successful.
Endorsed by Association of Crane & Rigging Professionals.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Crane or Rigging Trainers
- Craft Instructors
- Safety Directors
- CTE Instructors
- Equipment Dealers
- Rental Companies
- Rigging Suppliers
- Training Companies
- Trophy presented at ACRP’s General Assembly
- Registration/ Hotel Accommodations to upcoming ACRP General Assembly
- $2000 Education Sponsorship
- Feature Article in an issue of Crane Hot Line .
First 30 people making a nomination will receive a 2019 Hot Line Crane Guide, a $30 value.